Commercial Tenants Property Maintenance
Are your current base building arrangements providing a satisfactory service?
We can help you with your Tenants Property Maintenance services which are outside the scope of the typical base building obligations, for example:
- Supplementary Air conditioning, e.g. the board room and meeting rooms
- Preventative Maintenance of various electrical and mechanical systems
- Electrical Services and Installation
- New Projects
- Internal data center services, including CRAC and UPS units
- Lighting and energy efficiency strategies to reduce costs and on-going maintenance
- Fire systems, such as “pre-action and VESDA” for your data center
- Test and Tag
- Ad-Hoc “Handy-man” jobs
- Fire system Maintenance
We look after tenant clients whom occupy 200 meters to 20,000 meters;
From Large Machine like this one to small ceiling space package units
Mechanical Services / Air Conditioning
Supplementary Air Conditioning Units, Fan Coil Units, Server Room A/C’s, Package Units.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Water Leaks
- Energy Efficiency
Improve energy efficiency with better circuit zoning and control of lighting zones to manage power consumption more effectively.
Portable units, VESDA Systems, Wet and Dry,
Mechanical Switchboards with Controls, Stand alone Control Panels and other specific applications to suit your business needs
Electrical Mechanical and Switchboards
Building Management Systems can be stand a lone or integrated with other systems
Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Integrate Energy Management with BMS
- Energy Metering in Line with NABERS Protocols
- Preventative Maintenance
- Upgrades, Refurbishments
- New Installations
- BACnet, Lon, Niagara, Tridium, Modbus and Some proprietary
- Repairs and Corrective Maintenance
Fluid Energy Meter:measure the energy lost in delivering services such as chilled water, condenser water and heating hot water
- Fluid Energy Metering and Trend Logging
- Electrical Energy Metering
- Water metering
- Switchboard Metering and zone metering
Every tenant has a core business which they are particularly specialized and expert with; our core business is property management, which includes looking after tenancies to maximise their opportunity to do what they do well, while we take care of operations and property.
Zero cost or better
After many years of experience, we have discovered many potential clients, which own a “do it yourself” process towards facility and operational property management, miss out on key savings.
The main reason they miss out on savings, is their buying power.
The tenant is typically a “single source opportunity” for a services vendor, and consequently, when the tenant goes to market for a building service, they will often be given a “retail price”.
We have many sites, buildings and tenancies, which we look after, this means our vendors are keen to serve and provide a competitive price, as they seek business growth for multiple contracts in multiple properties.
Our buying power pricing is passed onto our clientele; the cost of a service provider, plus any fees we might include, should be a less than if a tenant will “do it themselves”.
Do the Math
Consider the following:
- add the hourly rate of a tenants employee,
- the cost of the employee not performing your core business activity,
- the indirect costs of hiring employees,
- the additional time sourcing and managing that “non-core activity”,
- then being charged full retail price for the services,
this adds up.
Hence, our services net cost compared with doing it yourself, should be zero or better, than “doing it yourself”,
especially, when you consider the lost opportunity cost of your employee effectively doing work outside their scope.
Call today, let talk it though over a coffee