Reduce Costs | Improve NABERS | Improve Income
Energy Management in Commercial Buildings
Our Energy Management Systems (EMS) are tailored to suite your building’s requirements and the goals in your budget; energy is measured, logged and reported via internet or intranet, Power meters, gas meters, fluid energy meters and others are connected to our web server for trend logging and report deliver via e-mail in PDF, or spreadsheet.
Power Meters, Gas Meters, Fluid Energy Meters, water meters, Monitor and Record
One of the benefits of technology is the “Fluid Energy Meter” which offer the opportunity to trend an Integer of Kilowatts of Chilled water, Hot water and Condenser water. This can be used to measure individual systems energy consumption when a common system is installed throughout a building. Condenser water for supplementary air conditioning for board rooms or for tenant owned data centers becomes measurable, and, it becomes a more accurate to bill tenants for their energy consumption.
This is a whole other discussion, but, worth keeping in mind of you are considering system upgrades or improving the Nabers rating of our building.
Energy Management System Control:
An EMS can provide plant equipment, lighting and other assets controlled in coordination with energy consumption. Energy monitor & report for specific functional areas, such as data centers, “supervision” of other systems.
Energy Management System Software:
Software costs can be reduced by our web server delivering data to your Computer and then you Manually handling the data into spread sheets and so forth for scrutinizing, or we can reduce this by providing differing levels of software integration to suite your specific requirements.
Energy Audit at your Facility.
An energy audit, Level 1, is the first stage to gaining control and visibility into your energy consumption within your facility. The level 1 Energy Audit sets the bench mark to make improvements from which to take measurements and verification The Audit is the first component to making your commercial facility a more sustainable building.
A level 1 Energy Audit is critical to establish where the money is being spent and to measure the strategies our Energy Management Systems deliver post their installation. We provide One, Level 1 Energy Audit, as Part of our Energy Management System when a 12 month service agreement is purchased, or separately, ask us for details.
Our Energy Management Services outline includes:
- Power Metering of sub main switchboards, Main Switchboards
- Power Metering of Mechanical and Lighting Control Centres
- Fluid Energy Metering (chilled water, Heating hot water)
- Web server delivery of reports, e-mail alerts and alarms
- Fuel Monitoring (gas meters, Diesel,)
- Generator Monitoring
- Building Management System Integration, upgrades, modifications
- Recommendations and costing
- Switchboard and lighting control panels, upgrades and maintenance
- Automated Energy Management Strategies (with Hi and lo alarms)
- Whole Site System integration (Vertical transport, Hydraulic, Fire)
- Software (Niagara AX, EMS, BMS, Lon, BACnet, Mod bus,)
- Water and Gas metering
- Automated Lighting Control
- Access Control linked with Energy management
- Data Centres and Communications Rooms a specialty
The Internet of Things – IoT
Internet of Things or IoT is a buzz word, and it is a very relevant buzz word in the process of looking after buildings and ensuring they are keeping up with their peers with the best products, systems and integration available.
Its not a huge cost, but it is an investment into your buildings performance and out comes in terms of value and fiduciary performance.