Fundamental to the successful stewardship of any building, is thorough documentation.
We use cloud-based software systems for our field staff which employs a GPS and client signature system. Fixed Site staff use a similar system for tracking work orders, reporting, ad hoc, and scheduled maintenance..
Your Maintenance, Project and on-site requirements are unique.
Understanding your unique situation, to deliver a product that meets the expectations of the Landlord, the Tenants, and the core Stakeholders, provides you with the certainty, our tailored services are designed to comply with your needs..
Operations are quite broad, but to mention a few:
– Monitor performance of services delivery
– Monitor Energy performance
– Monitor Contractor and Maintenance Performance
– Monitor Budget Cohesion and Commercial Building Expenses
– Deliver reports and Building data in relevant Facility Services
– Project management and assist with Compliance and certification
– Building supervision and care-taking
and many other duties geared toward keeping the building fully functional and compliant
Included in our scope are strategies to monitor, investigate, and improve energy conservation in a facility.
With Building Audits for energy, maintenance, and system controls as part of our holistic offering, we are confident will can find improvement and offer recommendations for economical energy conservation strategies..
– Site review and Documentation Management
– W.H.S Safety obligations and monitoring – CM3
– Financial and Warranty obligations
– Safe Work Method Statements
– Asset management (BIM Opportunities)
– Documentation Request and management
– Project documentation, O & M’s, Commissioning Sheets
– Maintenance Management Co-ordination
– Comprehensive and Preventative Maintenance Agreements.